What are you refraining from doing that could dramatically change your content?
For your online business to produce your desired results, you may need rethink your strategy to provide the best experience for your target audience.
If you think a task is too difficult, this might be the time to try it anyway.
In this 8-minute episode of Editor-in-Chief, host Stefanie Flaxman discusses:
- Why she owns a terrible vacuum
- Why the first idea you have for creating digital media is likely not the idea that will lead to real breakthroughs
- How to evaluate and edit your digital media choices
- What she’s going to do about her vacuum
- A proofreading tip that will reveal errors you’ve overlooked multiple times
Click Here to Listen to
Editor-in-Chief on iTunes
Click Here to Listen on Rainmaker.FM
About the author
Rainmaker.FM is the premier digital marketing and sales podcast network. Get on-demand business advice from experts, whenever and wherever you want it.
The post ‘Try It from a Different Angle’ and 2 Other Game-Changing Editing Lessons from a Shoddy Vacuum appeared first on Copyblogger.