Apart from from sharing the information on the company Intranet and blasting out the process via email, I have devised another solution to keep everyone informed.
Every two weeks, right before lunch, I schedule 30 minutes for the people in our enterprise to meet via webex. Everyone in the company is invited to attend.
During this time, I focus on a single element of a particular topic and walk the team through the who, what, where, when, why and how. I record these calls for anyone who is unable to attend. This personal approach has been very successful. One of the reasons for the ongoing success of these meetings is: people just don’t read. (They don’t read email and they don’t read information on the intranet. )
I keep these calls to just 30 minutes because it makes this meeting a minimal commitment and increases engagement across the company.
A sampling of past topics included:
- What’s new in Mobile
- Developing Your Media Calendar
- How to Evaluate your KPIs
- Image Uage for Web, Eblasts and Mobile
- Understanding Google Analytics Goals
- Eblast Best Practices
- Manage pop-ups and emergency messaging
- SharePoint Basics
- Web Maintenance Tips/Processes
- Driving Revenue through Passkey