Listen to Search & Deploy host Loren Baker and Dennis Goedegebuure discuss content for marketplaces, the power of community and audience, and how that content helps attract links and interaction around e-commerce sites.
In this 38-minute episode of Search & Deploy, Loren and Dennis talk about:
- Content for communities and content that is user-generated
- Tapping into your audience from a content and sharing/conversation perspective
- Building sincere localized content that is not solely SEO driven
- Producing content that mobilizes communities and loyal groups
- Guidelines that help users generate content that helps the base site they list products on
- The challenges and limitations of e-commerce sites and marketplaces
- Short-sighted content and linking by SEOs … for SEO goals only
- The Content Pyramid system and the importance of producing foundational content
- Incorporating video, infographics, and written content
- Bundling it all together to make sure the site benefits from an SEO, marketing, and branding perspective
Click Here to Listen to
Search & Deploy on iTunes
Click Here to Listen on Rainmaker.FM
About the author
Rainmaker.FM is the premier digital marketing and sales podcast network. Get on-demand business advice from experts, whenever and wherever you want it.
The post Dennis Goedegebuure on the Holistic Practice of SEO and Content Marketing appeared first on Copyblogger.